The Inn On Biltmore Estate
The Inn On Biltmore Estate
Your casually elegant guest room is conveniently located near outdoor activities, an award-winning winery, shopping, and distinctive restaurants. George Vanderbilt’s love of entertaining is reflected in every detail at the inn: afternoon tea, a comfortable rocking chair on the veranda, a luxurious spa, and a heated outdoor pool with miles of Blue Ridge Mountain views. Savor the inn’s indulgent breakfasts, casual lunches, and sophisticated fine dining. The culinary destination at the inn is a destination unto itself. Discover all Biltmore has to offer, create lasting memories with friends and family, and enjoy a bucket list destination all in one.
The Inn on Biltmore Estate’s most luxurious offering and the perfect choice for special occasions or ‘just because.’ Fascinatingly, each suite bears the name of either a friend or relative of George Vanderbilt
Deluxe accommodations featuring one king bed or two double beds.
Premier King Room
Premier rooms with one king size bed and a bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
Chateau Tier Grand King Room:
These rooms offer exclusive Chateau Tier amenities (see below) and feature one king size bed, large windows, comfy seating, and spa-inspired bathroom with separate tub and shower.
Convenient ground level access. Features one king bed or two double beds.
Sweeping balcony views of either the estate or downtown Asheville. Deluxe rooms with a king size bed.
- Access to Biltmore gardens and grounds, Antler Hill Village, and the Winery
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Complimentary estate shuttle service
- Complimentary downtown shuttle service offered on Fridays and Saturdays
- Complimentary nightly turn-down service length of stay
- Valet or complimentary self-parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet
- No resort fees
- All rooms non-smoking & pet-free; service animals are welcome
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour room service
- Casual and fine dining restaurants
- Live piano and jazz
- Luxurious day spa
- Shops with complimentary delivery to room
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool (open seasonally)
- Amenity menu including custom cakes, fruit and cheese plates, custom food baskets
- Floral services
- Handicap accessibility
- Keurig® coffee maker including tea and coffee
- Flat screen television with in-room movies and entertainment
- Telephones, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and safe
- Custom bathrobe, slippers, and bath products
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
Chateau Tier Rooms & Suites:
Chateau Tier rooms and suites proudly offer expanded amenities and exclusive service. Each Chateau Tier Grand King room and Chateau Tier Suite offers:
- Private Chateau Tier check-in with complimentary beverage
- Services of a dedicated Chateau Tier Concierge available in advance and during your stay to arrange tours, tickets, spa treatments, and book dining reservations
- Exclusive 24-hour access to Chateau Tier Lounge stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Complimentary wine and light hors d’oeuvres served 4–7 p.m. daily in the Chateau Tier Lounge
- Late check-out at 12 noon—the Chateau Tier Concierge will contact you to arrange for priority bell services
- Valet parking
- For Suites only: Breakfast in the Private Dining Room where you may enjoy the Chef’s Breakfast Buffet or select from the a la carte menu
Not the right hotel for you?
No worries, we want you to book a truly unique stay while experiencing all that Asheville, NC offers. We have more LAND & NEST Featured Boutique Hotels and Asheville Boutique Hotels for you. Enjoy your trip!