Featured Boutique Hotels
Kick off your cowboy boots and say goodbye to the boring big-box hotels, as you’ll find plenty of unique places to stay at the best Nashville boutique hotels. And while it’s impossible to lump all of the city’s boutique hotels into one category, there are a few commonalities these trendy accommodations share.
First and most importantly, each hotel offers a completely unforgettable experience. Ever notice how completely identical the rooms and lobby are at the ‘Big Hotel Chain?’ Same style (or lack thereof), same depressing carpeting, same box of cereal at the complimentary breakfast? Now imagine a stay at one of the luxury boutique hotels Nashville, TN. Wake up in a sumptuous bed surrounded with fine European linens. Enjoy unique works of art in your room. And speaking of rooms, no two rooms at your hotel will be alike. How’s that for special? Soon, you’ll wander down to the lobby and be surrounded by the cool Nashville vibe before you even step foot outdoors.
Nashville Travel Guide
When to Go
Spring (Late March – May) and Fall (late August – October) bring agreeable temperatures and low humidity and are our pick for best time to visit. Note that spring can bring rain at the drop of a hat, but is usually the best time for outdoor activities. Summers (June – September) are hot and humid. Winters are usually mild with some light snow, but can be dreary for some visitors.
Festivals & Celebrations
- April: Awesome April – A series of fashion, music and film, and cultural festivals celebrating the city and surrounding areas. Some Awesome April Highlights:
- Tin Pan South Songwriters Festival – World’s largest songwriter festival. Brings together songwriters and music fans from around the world.
- Nashville Fashion Week – Celebrates Music City’s burgeoning fashion design and retail industry. Runway shows, discussions, parties and more.
- Nashville Cherry Blossom Festival – A family-friendly celebration of spring’s arrival and Japanese culture.
- Nashville Comedy Festival – Features some of the funniest national and international comedians.
- Rites of Spring Music Festival – A Vanderbilt University tradition with performances from many different genres.
- June: Country Music Association Music Festival – Four-day country music festival attended by over 400 country music artists and over a quarter of a million fans from over 40 countries.
- September: Americana Musical Festival and Conference- Six days celebrating folk, gospel, blues, country and other Americana music. Brings together performers, industry insiders, fans, agents and more.
- October: Grand Ole Opry Birthday Bash – Weekend-long event celebrating nearly 100 years of the legendary music venue with celebrities, food trucks, backstage tours, and family fun.
- I Believe in Nashville Mural – One of Nashville’s most popular photo spots with 3 different locations. Work by Nashville artist Adrien Saporiti.
- Downtown Broadway – No filter needed here with the horse-drawn carriages, and colorful honky-tonk signs. Check out the Ernest Tubb Record shop.
- Cheekwood Estate and Gardens – 55-acre estate featuring over 50,000 tulips in the spring, a pumpkin in the fall, and holiday lights in December.
- Centennial Park – 132-acre park with a historic steam locomotive, Civil War-era cannons and the best Insta spot: A full-scale replica of The Parthenon.
- The Flipside – A restaurant that cooks up a cure for your sad Instagram… ask for the Big Fix- a bloody Mary and meal in a mug that’s guaranteed to get you more followers.
- What Lifts You Mural – A lovely 20 ft. tall pair of wings by artist Kelsey Montague that features boots, guitars, and the Music City skyline. Strike a pose and tell your followers what lifts you.
NASHVILLE Video Tour
Nashville has always been a music hotspot, with the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more honky tonks than you can shake a stick at. And don’t forget: you’ll find a wide range of musical genres in Nashville–not just Country. Modern Nashville is still The Music City, but it’s also a hub of creative people who have pushed the food, culture, and shopping scenes even further.
Don’t worry, you can still have your hot chicken and deep fried everything, but the city’s culinary scene is making bigger waves both nationally and globally. From hip Lebanese fusion to elegant Japanese favorites, Nashville’s got it. And that art scene? It’s as diverse as the city’s music from murals, to museums, street art, festivals, and more. Nashville’s got beauty, soul, and a touch of grit. Check it out.
Our Nashville travel blog is where we’ll be talking about what makes the city unique. We’ll cover topics like: Nashville restaurants and bars; things to do in Nashville with kids; best places in Nashville for nature lovers, history buffs, and romantics; how to do Nashville like a local; and a lot of random yet interesting tidbits about the city and its surrounding areas.
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, please be patient. We’re growing and working on adding good stuff we think you’ll love.
Nashville Music - The Best Places for Music Lovers The Music City... that's Nashville. Music permeates the town and the beat is world-renowned. So you might think an article...
A good boutique hotel has a twist of style and a pinch of pizzaz. And, of course, an extra dose of personality that makes your stay unique. Best of all, you'll get personalized...
All About Glamping If anyone ever asks you, “Hey, you wanna go glamping?” drop whatever it is you’re doing, clear your schedule, (call in sick if you have to… like for a week),...